Friday, November 26, 2010

More Videos

I love all of these videos!  This first one is the week after Isabella came home from the hospital the first time.  She really started to play with her toys.




I mentioned in an earlier post that the boys are very loving toward Isabella. Here's Isaac spending some quality time with her. See if you can predict the ending!



This is one of my all-time favorite videos! Isaac gets up so early in the morning that he's sooo tired when it's time to eat lunch. Nathan is doing the "psst" thing to try to keep him awake. Isaac is having none of it.



When Gwen took Isabella for her 6-month pictures, she didn't smile much for the photographer. But when she got home, she was one happy baby!



We're sad to say that since her last surgery, she is not as smiling and happy as she was those first two months at home. We hope it is a temporary thing; she has the cutest smile!

Finally, here is one of me and the boys. We have an exercise video of 8-minute Abs and 8-minute Buns. The boys said they would do it with me. In this video, Gwen was sick and lost her voice, that's why she is whispering.



After watching this, I realize that I didn't hear Isaac and never answered his "Like this?" question.

That's all the videos we have for now. Hope you enjoyed them! We did buy a new video camera, but I haven't looked into how easy it is to upload videos from it.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the pixs and videos of the kids. Uncle Bryan and I are keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers. Love to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete