Now that it has frosted, and we've seen some snowflakes flying, I thought it would be a good time to bring back some memories of summer.
We went to the PPG Place fountain one afternoon. The boys had fun, even though it was a little cool.
As mentioned in a previous post, we also picked blueberries. The boys had a lot of fun.
We also got to see the Steelers play the Detroit Lions at a pre-season game, courtesy of the Ronald McDonald House. During the 2nd quarter, it poured and we spent about an hour hiding on the concourse under the bleachers. Both boys fell asleep during the 3rd quarter. If you look closely, you can see the mosquito bites on Isaac's forehead.
Here's Nathan holding Isabella after she came home. He was sooo excited!
I made a house for the boys to play in from a big cardboard box. It was fun for them for a couple of hours.
Nathan started preschool in September. Here he is, all ready to go. He really enjoys preschool.
I had the boys help me dig our potatoes. Somehow I ended up doing all the work while they looked for worms. Me: "Boys, here are some potatoes." Them: "We found another worm!"
The boys are always trying to kiss or hug Isabella. They're very loving toward her, though not always careful.












No comments:
Post a Comment