Monday, October 6, 2008

Autumn is here


Last Friday, we went to a local high school football game and saw my cousin, Jennifer, in the homecoming court. She looked beautiful and all grown up. Nathan had a blast, even though it was very chilly. It was nice to chat with my Uncle John (my mom's youngest brother) and Aunt Misty and see their boys too.


Nathan and I also spent some time picking pumpkins and gourds from our garden. He is such a hard worker. Nathan was picking up gourds that were almost as big as him! While we worked outside, Joe worked on the back bedroom. He is almost ready to put in the insulation and then the drywall. Only 8wks until the baby comes.

We had our first week of AWANA. Nathan and I came down with a cold, so Nathan couldn't stay with his friend, Michael (they also have a 6wk old baby). So we took Nathan with us to AWANA and he was so good.

1 comment:

  1. Nathan was great at AWANA, at least when I saw him he was! Your pumpkins look great! See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete