This is Joe writing using Gwen's account.
Nathan has been learning about anger in Sunday School using...Angry
Birds. He's also been getting Angry Bird stickers for doing his piano
lessons. Gwen had been discouraging him about liking them, but it's
a losing battle. So, for his school snack on his birthday, she made
angry bird lollipops!
They weren't easy, but they turned out nicely.
Also, Gwen & I played Angry Birds on Facebook last night, and it really isn't that bad. I mean, the pigs did steal their eggs, so I guess they should be angry. But, as Nathan's Sunday School verse says: In your anger do not sin. (Ephesians 4:26)
Last year around this time, Isabella was in the hospital with bronchialitis, and Gwen & I were still trying to pull off Nathan's birthday party. So we're thankful that this year appears to be a little less dramatic. Praise God!


No comments:
Post a Comment