Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some videos

It's been a while since we've posted anything. Isaac is crawling and pulling up on everything now. And he has 2 teeth. It's been a somewhat miserable experience ... the teeth, not the crawling.

Here's a video from a while ago (end of June I think). Nathan would jump on the air packing bags and Isaac would laugh and laugh. Nathan's "Oh, no!" at the end is because Gwen was coming inside. I guess he thought she would ruin all our fun!



Isaac liked to gum the strawberries. He didn't like it too much when he actually got a piece off, but he certainly liked the juice.



One day it actually got warm enough to go to the nearby park and play in the little sprinkler fountain. Nathan was OK with being in the water, but didn't really like the sprinkler part. Isaac cried when we put his feet in the water.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is soo good to see these videos. We can't believe how BIG Nathan and Isaac are getting. I can't wait to see you guys this summer! Love and Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaac is really changing his looks since we saw him last. I just love to hear him laugh. And Nathan sounded so upset. I enjoy seeing and hearing them in the videos since I can't see them in person. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete