I called the township supervisors' office & left a message right away. I told them to call me back on my cell. It's almost 11 am on Monday now, and I haven't heard from them.
Update: the township called me later on Monday. They have come back, fixed the post and replaced our mailboxes. I can't complain about their response, just their plow drivers.
On a somewhat related note, we continue to receive more & more snow. According to yourerie.com, we are about double the "normal" snowfall for this time in the season.
If it were Thanksgiving again, & people asked me what I was thankful for, I'd have a hard time choosing between 1) having a garage to park my car at night and 2) my snowblower!
Oh, I almost forgot to mention:
Pittsburgh is going to the Super Bowl!!

How cool is that!
Go Steelers!
I was pulling for the Eagles to win, too, but that didn't turn out so well. Oh, well, this way Gwen & I can root for the same team in 2 weeks!
I want to laugh but if I do something like that will happen to us...Go Steelers!!!! (and the Pens won Sunday too...it was a good day to watch sports!!!!)
ReplyDeleteThey hit it again on Monday night, I think, and knocked it completely off the post. Then today (Wednesday) Gwen said someone from the township came out, fixed it & replaced our mailboxes. I can't complain too much at this point.
ReplyDeleteThe township called me back on Monday and said he would give us the specs on height and distance from the road.
Gwen is going to buy some reflectors, too.