I was just going to just leave the post empty, & everyone would get the point, but I'll supply some detail ...
Gwen has not had our baby yet. She's officially past-due (her due date was Tuesday) & getting anxious. She's ready for all the pushing from the inside to stop. When I watch her belly I can't say I blame her. Sometimes it looks like the baby is going to pop out It almost looks like abuse sometimes the way she gets pushed & stretched.
She had an appointment today, where they did a sonogram & non-stress test to make sure the baby is not under stress ... which leads me to ask why they don't just call it a stress test. If the results are "negative" the baby is fine & not under stress. Maybe they're trying to have a "positive" result be good.
Anyway ... everything is fine, & the baby looks like it will have chubby cheeks & big feet. The sonogram showed the heart working beautifully, & the diaphragm practicing for breathing.
On other fronts, Nathan has moved into his "big boy room." He was so excited when we finally got his bed put together & he could sleep in it. We're still busy putting up trim & fixing up the closet, but it's coming along.
I just got through 2 days of Financial Management training, so if anyone wants to analyze their balance sheets & income statements, send them my way ... quick, before I forget everything I learned!
The training was held in the new Bayfront Convention Center here in Erie. It opened in August 2007 & is a fantastic facility. If you get a chance to walk around inside & look at the view of Presque Isle Bay, it's worth it. The building itself looks kind of like a big ark ... fitting considering where it sits.
Well, it's time to go home & take care of my still-pregnant wife. We'll be sure to get some pictures up soon, whether they're from Thanksgiving or a new arrival.
We'll be thinking of you guys!! Can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or a girl so I can go shopping. :)
ReplyDelete