Joe again ... for those of you who did not hear, my grandfather (Mom's dad) passed away on Oct. 31st. He would have been 81 years old on Nov. 1st.
Obviously, the whole ordeal was difficult, but the blessed assurance of him being in heaven and seeing him again someday makes it a little easier. One positive is that I saw a lot of people that I hadn't seen in a while, and Ben & Tabatha were able to be there all the way from Oklahoma.
We are getting closer to being able to paint in Nathan's new room. I will be finishing up the drywall work this weekend. If all goes well, we will be ready to prime & paint next week. Gwen has been helping me get all the joints done, so it has gone more quickly.
We have a deadline of Thanksgiving to get it livable, since Gwen's family is coming up to visit. I'm sure Katie & Dave will appreciate having a place to sleep when the come :)
Of course, the baby may decide to change those plans.
I know Gwen is working on more pictures to add, hopefully she'll be able to get those posted soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment