Wednesday, October 19, 2011
A "normal" day
You might ask why haven't we blogged in months. Let me tell you a few stories so that you understand what we've been so busy with. There was the time that I tried to go upstairs to change my clothes and I heard Isabella screaming. I came down to see that Isaac had pulled her up on the couch and he said, " She hit her head all by herself." Or the time that Nathan was supposed to be doing his homework in the mudroom and I found him cutting his hair instead. Or the time that Isaac was "trying" to poop in the potty and I saw Isabella was coming, so I went to put her in the pack n' play. Within 2 seconds, Isaac had fallen off the potty on his face and had bitten his tongue. Or the time that Joe found the boys using the stick from their play horse as a tightrope to walk from one of their beds to the other. Or when I found Isabella chewing on something (usually it is leftover crumbs of food or fuzzies). I told her to open her mouth to find her chewing on a dead ladybug. Yuck! I truly believe that when Dr. Dobson said in his book, "Bringing up Boys", that it is a miracle that boys survive at all. So my two goals for my kids is that they survive and that they follow Jesus - that's all I ask for most days. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment