With only 3 hours of labor, Joe was still at home when she was born. He had dropped the boys off and was packing up his stuff when I called him to tell him "I just had our baby." He got here in less than 2 hours. We were able to spend some time with Isabella in the NICU before they took her over to Children's Hospital.They will do an echocardiogram in the morning to look at the heart, now that she is born. Please pray that her little heart will be healed and completely healthy!
I am doing well and very eager to get out of the hospital. 5 1/2 weeks is way too long, but it's worth every second for our baby girl!

Oh guys-- She is precious-- we will pray for you all!!
ReplyDeleteDenise
She's beautiful!! The boys are excited about their new cousin, and Graham wants to see more pictures. We'll be praying!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Prayers coming!
ReplyDelete