Hello everyone! Yes, we have joined on the blog wagon. :) Joe convinced me that we should try it out and we'll just see how it goes.We've had a pretty busy summer with Joe playing softball on the church league, our garden growing both weeds and produce, and Nathan with his endless energy.
Recently, Joe has been fixing our bathroom. He had to replace some of the floor and grout all of the tiles back on. He is almost done, but is waiting on some more tiles for the walls. Now he will be working on our back room upstairs, which will be Nathan's "big boy" room when the baby comes. My dad and Joe already tore apart the walls, so now it just needs some insulation and new walls. Joe can give you all the details of what really needs done.
I have started getting ready for the baby in other ways. I'm halfway done with my Christmas shopping and trying to get Joe to settle on a name for the baby. I'm getting very big, even for being in my 30th week. I've decided that I'm not longer able to mow the grass and I can only weed the garden for about 20 minutes. Poor Joe is stuck with a lot more work and he's ready for a vacation.
Nathan has been such a great helper lately. He helped Joe work on the bathroom,

he helps me cook and clean,

and he loves to weed and pick produce from the garden. Nathan is also getting potty trained. He is doing very well, but still needs some work. He is also learning how to write - at least the letter A and N. I tried to teach him the letter B and he wasn't interested. Oh, well. I guess that's all for now.
Yay! Welcome to the blog world! I'll add you guys to our page, too... :)
ReplyDeletei'm glad you guys are blogging! i know i see you every week, but it's still fun to see pics and hear how you are!
ReplyDeleteNow I have another blog to check for updates. Just don't expect me to join. All the excitement happens at your places anyways. And who wants to look at pictures from old people. I am just glad to have this way of keeping updated on everyone. Thanks!!!!
ReplyDelete